The Best Material For a Bra is Changing from time to time.
Bra’s materials can be divided into the following types, and everyone can select the best material for a bra for herself.
(1) Natural material:
[SILK] protein fiber
- Rich in lustre and elasticity, with a unique “silk sound”, draping and elegant, noble Gorgeous; 2. Silk has good moisture absorption, smooth and soft hand feeling, more heat-resistant than cotton and wool; soft touch, good material, no static electricity, good dyeing effect, pure color, sweat-absorbing, breathable, and warm in winter The characteristic of cool summer.
- The wrinkle resistance of silk is worse than that of wool;
- The light resistance of silk is very poor, and it is not suitable for long-term exposure to the sun;
- Silk, like wool, is a protein fiber and is particularly alkali-resistant;
- Silk The clothes are easy to suck and are not strong enough;
- The color will fade under light, water, alkali, high temperature, and mechanical friction, and it is not easy to clean. When washing, you must gently scrub or dry clean with your hands.
- Good moisture absorption and breathability, soft hand feeling, strong warmth retention, and comfortable to wear;
- Simple appearance and natural beauty, soft luster, good dyeing performance;
- Particularly good alkali resistance and heat resistance.
- lack of elasticity and not stiff, easy to wrinkle;
- low color fastness, easy to fade;
- poor shape retention, easy to shrink and lose shape after washing (shrinkage rate is usually around 4%~12% );
- Particularly afraid of acid. When concentrated sulfuric acid contaminates the cotton cloth, the cotton cloth will be burnt into holes. When acid (such as vinegar) accidentally gets on the clothes, they should be washed in time to avoid fatal damage to the clothes caused by acetic acid.
- It is breathable, has a unique cool feeling, does not stick to the body when sweating;
- Bright color, has a good natural luster, is not easy to fade, and is not easy to shrink;
- Heat conduction and moisture absorption are larger than cotton fabric, right Acid-base reaction is not sensitive, anti-mold, not susceptible to damp and mildew;
- Anti-moth, better anti-mold
- Rough hand feeling, not slippery and comfortable to wear, easy to wrinkle, poor drape;
- Hemp fiber steel is hard, poor cohesion. Linen-cotton blended fabric is the most suitable for summer underwear. Linen-cotton fabric is very absorbent and has good air permeability. It is most suitable for people who are prone to sweating.
2) Artificial material:
[NYLON or POLYAMIND]
- Strong and wear-resistant, it is the most wear-resistant and strongest among synthetic fibers; 2. The weight is lighter than cotton and viscose fibers;
- Full of elasticity, the degree of shaping and shape retention is second only to polyester;
- Acid and alkali corrosion resistance, no mildew and no moth.
1, low moisture absorption capacity, poor comfort, but better than acrylic and polyester;
2, poor light resistance and heat resistance, yellowing and aging after prolonged exposure;
3, large shrinkage;
4, long-wearing clothes Easy to fluff and pilling;
- Most bra straps are made of this material. The most wear-resistant, also commonly used in hosiery.
(Polyurethane): stronger stretchability, more elastic than rubber, generally not used alone, the highest elasticity. Spandex includes: elastic fiber, lycra (larka), pull frame, spandex.
- Large stretchability, good shape retention, and no wrinkle;
- Soft and smooth feel, best elasticity, comfortable and considerate Fit;
- Acid and alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, and aging resistance;
- Good dyeability, and not suitable for fading;
- Often used as a bust buckle to prevent the discomfort of being tied too tightly when the body twists .
- Poor moisture absorption;
- Spandex is usually not used alone, but blended with other fabrics.
(Lycra): The texture of Lycra is like rubber. It is a fabric produced in the 1960s. The purpose of the original invention was to replace the rubber of corset bra. Its fine and thin texture and excellent elasticity make the “Second Skin” vividly interpreted. Bras, panties, swimsuits and even socks made of lycra fabrics are full of praise for their close-fitting body and eye-catching sense of sight. Coupled with a variety of beautiful laces, it can be said to have reached a beautiful state.
Advantages: 1. Good elasticity, comfortable to wear and supporting capacity, making the underwear more close-fitting, not easy to lose shape, and not easy to wrinkle for best material for a bra.
[POLYESTER] The raw material of polyester fiber is a synthetic fiber that is extracted from petroleum and natural gas after a special process. Polyester includes: polyester fiber, really good.
- The fabric has high strength, wear-resistant and durable;
- Bright color and long-lasting color;
- Smooth hand feeling, stiff and elastic, unsuitable for shape, anti-folding and shrinkage;
- Easy to wash and dry, no ironing required ;
- Acid and alkali resistant, not suitable for corrosion.
- Poor air permeability, worse moisture absorption, and sultry to wear;
- Dry season (winter) is easy to generate static electricity and easy to absorb dust;
- Polyester fabrics are easy to pilling at the friction area, and once they are pilled It is difficult to fall off.
Acrylic fiber [ACRYLIC] Acrylic fiber is a synthetic fiber spun from 85% acrylonitrile and 15% high molecular polymer. The properties of acrylic fiber are similar to wool, so it is also called “synthetic wool”.
Acrylic fiber includes: acrylic fiber, synthetic wool, raschel.
- It is light and soft, fluffy and warm, looks and feels like wool, has good elasticity, and is the synthetic fiber with the best warmth retention;
- Heat resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance (except strong alkali), not afraid of insects Moth and mildew, it has a high degree of lightfastness (will not be damaged after one year of exposure);
- Easy to wash and quick-drying; commonly known as synthetic wool, it is often used as sweater material or underwear lining to keep warm.
- The wear resistance is worse than other synthetic fibers, and the elasticity is not as good as wool;
- The water absorption and dyeing performance is not good enough, and the dimensional stability is poor;
- Acrylic clothes are prone to static electricity, uncomfortable to wear, and easy to get dirty;
- Acrylic fiber The fiber structure is not strong and should be rubbed gently when washing.
Colored cotton – It is a kind of cotton with natural colors and best material for a bra. Unlike traditional white cotton, it does not need to be dyed in textile processing. It uses non-toxic, low-toxic chemical additives and non-polluting technology in the whole production process. It is ready for industrial production, and truly realizes the “no process pollution” processing of spinning, weaving, post-processing, and garments. Tip: The variety of colored cotton is very single, the colors are only brown and green, and there is absolutely no red and purple color. Any other color is not colored cotton.
[VISCOSE] Viscose fiber is made of wood pulp and cotton linters as raw materials, from which natural fibers are extracted. After these natural fibers are processed through a special process, viscose fibers are finally made. Including: Modal fiber, matte silk, viscose, rayon, rayon (rayon), and artificial wool.
- Viscose has good moisture absorption (it has the strongest moisture absorption among ordinary chemical fibers), Breathable, comfortable to wear;
- Viscose fabric is smooth and soft, silky, smooth to the touch, has good dyeability, and is not suitable for fading;
- Viscose fiber feels heavy, has poor elasticity and is easy to wrinkle, And it is not stiff;
- It is not resistant to washing, abrasion, easy to fluff, has poor dimensional stability and high shrinkage;
- It is not resistant to alkali and acid. Novel fabrics such as Khmer, singeing mercerized cotton, silk spun, etc., with compact structure, smooth like silk, soft to the touch, elastic, elegant in color, stiff and comfortable, and will not shrink or fade. High-tech elastic fabrics are extremely smooth; silk and innovative fabrics and printed cotton fabrics have become the first choice for designers today.
Above all, we can see the nearly a whole list of the best material for a bra, just find the one suit your needs and have a good bra.